Where's all the Shills and Naysayers now!!

How much longer?

Where's all the Shills and Naysayers now!!

Postby Joel091147 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:53 pm

This is my last post on here, I'm done! Where are all the Shills for Mackenzie and the Naysayyers now! Read the professionals on APLE predicting $22-23 a share at some point. Too bad for the people who sold right away and collected not one month of 6.4% interest or the people who tendered at $19 and are going to miss out on at least $21 a share in the next few months! Glad I held, will be out at $21 an change! Check out GAIN due your DD paying dividend of 9.9% been paying for 10 years very little change in stock price over the last five years! But don't take my word for it! Good bye, I will not reply to any responses,I'm off this board for good it was filled with shills and know it all experts who tried to get people to sell!

Joel091147

Re: Where's all the Shills and Naysayers now!!

Postby ccppww » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:07 am

Big Shot when it went up on Friday.

Today:

19.49 -0.74 (-3.68%)

Thankfully I am out of it for a long time now and never look back.

ccppww

Postby compass » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:29 pm

There all in he Chicken Little convention in Las Vegas. LOL

compass

Postby ccppww » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:12 pm

Apple Hospitality REIT Inc

(NYSE:APLE)

All time high - Apple 9 Shareholders Would Break Even.

ccppww

Postby compass » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:55 am

Hey where is GeorgiaGulf these days? The biggest Chicken Little of them all!! Aple trading at $20.64 right now. I feel sorry for anyone that listened to his baloney. Obviously had his own personal motives.

compass

Postby Joel091147 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:19 pm

Just had to reply Compass, you are so right!! I am firmly convinced that those A Holes were paid shills for MacKenzie who tried to get people to sell for $4-5 a share pre split! Do the research and DD on Aple now, analysis in the know are saying this is a $23 stock! Glad I held and didn't tender! I feel sorry to anybody who listened to those so called expert shills on here. the shills got people to sell to Mackenzie,

Joel091147

Postby stevestevenyny » Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:21 am

You guys could have sold it at $19 and bought it back at $13.82

I did not hear you bragging like you are now when it was $13.82. You were probably shitting in your pants.

You could have also bought much better high quality performing stocks after selling it at $19.

Everyone is a big shot after the fact.

stevestevenyny

Postby compass » Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:04 pm

stevestevenyny wrote:You guys could have sold it at $19 and bought it back at $13.82

I did not hear you bragging like you are now when it was $13.82. You were probably shitting in your pants.

You could have also bought much better high quality performing stocks after selling it at $19.

Everyone is a big shot after the fact.

What is your point? If you listened to GeorgiaGulf the guy that knew everything, you would have sold to Mackenzie and lost your pants. Having noting left to s**t in as you say. My point is he was a Shill and Naysayer. No one is bragging either, just making a point that it continues to be a much better investment than some know it all would have you believe. Right now it is at $20.91 a share. Its obvious to me that GeorgiaGulf had some personal motives, that's what he was all about. :D

compass

Postby fedup » Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:34 pm

So let me understand your ranting. Merrill lynch, Citi, Wells fargo, KKR, morgan, Goldman and numerous others, all said no to buying the reits when all the Apples where being shopped for 3 ,,,,three, 3 freakin yrs and you say georgia gulf and the other nay sayers were/are shills for mckenzie? Where was mak in 2010 and 2011??? All mckenzie did was risk their money when no one else would and created s mkt for people who needed money for mortgages, college tuition, cancer treatments and bills due to downsizing. 80% of them had NO business owning this alternstive, non traded reit.
This reit / dla misled, lied and played games every step of the way to generate sales. If it was good, it would have stood on its own.

Remember this folks,,,, aple is spending $500 million of BORROWED money to buy back shares. Does anyone know the extent of the buy back currently??? Hmmmm borrowing money to retire stock and inflate the share price. Hmmm borrow money to pay divs. hmmmm borrow money to redeem shares(prelisting). Old habits hard to break????

Wow,,,, "target of $23.00". Amazing you get excited over 2 1/2 more pts. I made 14 pts on jnj since aug. just think, if your DLA former car salesman left you alone in 2006 and you kept your diversified mutual fund, say vhiax, yould have a far and away better return on your cash ....

fedup

Postby stevestevenyny » Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:59 pm

Agree

Who needs this piece of crap in their portfolio?

The fact that it opened up at $19 is enough to tell you what Wall Street thinks about their financials.

Georgia Gulf was speaking from experience, not some mysterious shill for Macenzie.

Maybe it will go up to $23, $25, $30 - good luck. I am very happy that I am out.

stevestevenyny

Next

Return to Apple REITs & David Lerner