Ask Yourself why the CEO Jacob Frydman [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Frydman[/url](aka Jake the Snake ) has dozens of lawsuits against him for fraud and stealing.
Dozens of litigations many many with Fraud. Makes you wonder whats next. Madoff ????
Jake Frydman hires Architects, Contractors, Electricians, and Plumbers etc, for his house he calls Ledge Rock and then sues them all ...... Why? to scare them and not to pay them. Read these litigations and you will be in shock!
As a master in LITIGATION the con man Jake the Snake mobster wanna be Frydman aka Jacob Frydman has so many liens against him because he sues, loses in court and then still fights. the liens he may ultimately settle as a way to get a discount. But the records show it all. From the smallest few hundred dollars to the larger ones where he screws lawyers and lawfirms that represent him.
He hires lawyers, leases copy machines, gets Internet service, hires executives and employees (dozens of them) and SCREWS them ALL. READ the lawsuits.
There are probably hundreds more in arbitration but just have your lawyer get you a copy of these lawsuits and weep for those that their money is gone already.
- Atlantic Concrete Foundation Inc. v. White Acre Equities LLC., 1406/2013 (N.Y. Sup. Ct. Apr. 2014)
- APF FIRE PROTECTION v. LEDGEROCK Docket No. 6641/2013
- VINEYARD AVENUE v. LEDGEROCK, LLC., Docket 3493/2011
- Parker Note v Parker Ave et al (NY State County of Dutchess INDEX NO. 2012 3020)
- EVUNP V Frydman (INDEX NO. 650841/2014)
- Frydman, Jacob v. Nasi Seed Investors I LP, 8759 (Del. Ch. July 30, 2013)
- TRAVELERS INDEMNITY V JACOB FRYDMAN and WHITE ACRE EQUITIES, LLC, Index No.: 2010-2802
- DJZV Holdings LLC v Jacob Frydman (Index No. 654346/2013)
- WA Route 9, LLC v. PAF Capital LLC, 651688/2012
- Kiphart Richard P v. Frydman, Jacob, 2012-L-010840
- Capital One, N.A. v. Surrey Equities, (Frydman) 1:11-cv-01798 (S.D.N.Y. Mar. 15, 2011)
- Capital One, N.A. v. Frydman 1:11-cv-02231 (S.D.N.Y. Mar. 31, 2011)
- Capital One, N.A. v. White Acre Equities, LLC 1:11-cv-02231
- Andrew Sutton v. Lambdastar Infrastructure Partners LLC et Al. 653453/2011 also Arbitration (AAA) case no. 13 116 0303110
- Barnes & Thornburg LLP v. Jacob A. Frydman, 108532/2010
- Guttman, Jack v. Diamond, Warren, 650592/2010 (N.Y. Sup. Ct. June 11, 2010)
- Peckar & Abramson, P.C. v. Lyford Holdings, LTD., (Frydman) 100005/2009 (N.Y. Sup. Ct. Jan 02, 2009)
- 700 North Delaware, LLC (Frydman) v. Weinstein, 2:07-cv-02252 (E.D. Pa. Jun 04, 2007)
- Savoy Senior Housing Corp (Frydman) v. TRBC Ministries, LLC. 1:08-cv-08874 (S.D.N.Y.Oct 16, 2008)
- General Electric Capital Corp. v. Frydman and Company, 05100709/2005
- ROSENMAN & COLIN, LLP v. FRYDMAN, JACOB A., Docket No. 604674/1998 (NY Sup. Ct. Sept 1998)
- BDO SEIDMAN, LLP v. FRYDMAN & CO., Docket No. 603077/1998 (NY Sup.Ct. June 1997)
- SHELDON FELDMAN v. JACOB A. FRYDMAN, Docket No. 1986-1407 (OH. SUP. Ct. Aug. 1986)
- NYS Department of Taxation and Finance v. Lambdastar Infrastructure Partners LLC, Docket No. 3124659
- NYC Department of Finance v. Lambdastar Infrastructure Partners LLC, Docket No. 2619560
- TELCO ASSOCIATES, Member & on Behalf of 636 ELEVENTH V WHITE ACRE CAPITAL, /Jacob Frydman 04601349 NY Sup Ct.
- LEDGEROCK, LLC v. ADVANCED RADIANT DESIGN INC, Docket No. 11649/2010
- LEDGEROCK, LLC v. AMERICAN ARCHITCTURAL INC., Docket No. 7979/2010 (NY Sup. Ct. Oct 2010)
- FRYDMAN AND COMPANY v. AAA AUTO CARRIERS Docket No. 603924/2001 (NY Sup Ct. Aug. 2001)
- FRYDMAN AND COMPANY v. CORBETT TOWING Docket No. 124043/2001
- FRYDMAN AND CO. v. CREDIT SUISSE FIRST BOSTON, Docket No. 605549/1998 (N.Y. Sup. Ct. Nov. 1998)
- Lo-Temp, Inc. V Jacob Frydman, d/b/a Jacob Frydman TV Enterprises Index No.26386/95
- Kenneth Sustin v. Jacob A. Frydman
- STEPHEN J. FEIN, V JACOB A. FRYDMAN, SCQ 2089/98
- U.S.A. v. Best GC, Inc., et al
- Ganfer & Shore V Frydman (AAA Case No. 13194174011)
- Philips Credit Co v. Frydman, Jacob, 1987-042915-CA-01 (Fla. Cir. Ct. Oct. 01, 1987)
- Willis Trevor v. Pier House Motel Inc., 1988-042078-CA-01 (Fla. Cir. Ct. Oct. 05, 1988)
- Federal Savings v. Frydman, 9:94-mc-00011 (E.D.N.Y. Jan 25, 1994)
- Sunny Isle Dvlmt, Corp. v. Frydman, Jacob, 602854/1997 (N.Y. Sup. Ct. June 04, 1997)
- Doral Money Inc. v. Savoy at Staten Island LP., 602854/2003 (N.Y. Sup. Ct. Sept. 10, 2003)
- Home Design Services v. Lake Diamond Association, (Frydman) 5:03-cv-00347 (M.D. Fla.
- Central States, et al v. Joseph Feldman, et al., 1:90-cv-01920 (N.D. III. Mar. 06, 1990)
- Savoy Senior Housing Corp (Frydman) v. TRBC Ministries, LLC., 1:08-cv-08874 (S.D.N.Y. Oct 16, 2008)
- JC Studios Brooklyn II, LLC, (Jacob Frydman) v. Chase Home Finance LLC, 115626/2010 (N.Y. Sup. Ct. Dec. 02, 2010)
- Bank of America, N.A. v. J.C.S. Realty, LLC, 30596/2010
- Diamond, Scott v. Tunnel Associates, LLC 156600/2012 (N.Y. Sup. Ct. June 24, 2012)
- Kiphart Richard P v. Frydman, Jacob, 2012-L-010840 (III. Cir. Ct. Sept. 24, 2012)
Frydman knows how to use LLC's and corporations to hide his fraud and deception, but some (Dozens) we can still uncover in these lawsuits.
Jake has screwed dozens of banks and lenders (yes on many properties he bought and they took back, NOT disclosed in his SEC documents)
AND THE LIST GOES ON AND ON AND ON......................................
The world will see who Jake really is when he is in Jail.