Where are the naysayers now people ??????????

Where are the naysayers now people ??????????

Postby masterxbeam » Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:57 pm

ARCT reports earnings last week and the stock is trading north of 11.00 ......... I guess the posts stop once it was proven (by the markets) that this portfolio is legit ....... Reitwrecks , you make me laugh so hard!

Jim Cramer seemed to like the ARCT portfolio on the mad money segment!!!

I guess he's too busy with the next witch hunt ..... Now I'm convinced this site is run by a wholesaler from a major competitor.

Once again ...... I told you so !!!!! Peace humpty dumty

masterxbeam

Re: Where are the naysayers now people ??????????

Postby PEtrader » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:57 pm

The underlying financials don't make sense. The fact that the markets haven't beat them up for that doesn't change the fact that he financials don't make sense.

I am glad they are doing well. It is better for the entire industry, and displays how hungry the Street is right now for alternatives.

Don't mistake the need for an alternative, to sound underlying financials. It can still bite you in the ass.

PEtrader

Re: Where are the naysayers now people ??????????

Postby masterxbeam » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:16 pm

Really PE TRADER ...... coming out with earnings and the market "not beating them up " ...... underlying FINANCIALS MADE COMPLETE SENSE TO ME WHEN THEY ANNOUNCED THEIR EARNINGS!!!!

Listen , if the non-traded reits that DO HAVE financials that don't add up get smashed in value when they are forced to revalue after 18 months upon closing (Beringer Harvard)...... then its pretty safe to say that once one of these is public (ARCT) AND reports positive earnings AND goes up in value that the financials may "make sense"... there is no where to hide anymore once you are a public company my friend!!!! And I dont want to hear about enron or worldcom etc..... the fact of the matter is that ARCT came public during the MOST SCRUTINIZED TIME for NON Traded Reits in history and is trading at a nice premium.....thats what matters.

Many investors have an appetite for yield right now ...... doesn't mean they are going to buy a Beringer Harvard Reit anytime soon based on their past performance.....but I shit sure would purchase ARCT 3 based on ARCT PUBLIC performance.

People on this site have to stop being so negative and make blanket statements about ALL NON TRADED REITS especially when they simply do not understand the differences between these companies and how they operate.

ARCT never would have come public if management wasnt confident that the market would validate the portfolio because management would not have been paid....... read my past posts to educate yourself before you "parrot" the phrase "the financials dont add up"

masterxbeam

Return to American Realty Capital REITs