CNL Healthcare REIT

RSCHREITS

CNL Healthcare REIT

Post by RSCHREITS » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:13 pm

Hello,

I have looked into several Non traded REITS and the CNL Healthcare REIT seems to have great timing. They are only buying properties that are privately funded (nothing from medicaid) and the supply and demand relationship in this sector makes it very attractive. $1 of every $5.00 is going into healthcare costs. This REIT is also buying pharmacies, rehab facilities etc.

I am hoping that with the new regulation that is coming out more REIT companies will pay a dividend that is ACTUALLY covered by operations. This dividend is 4% cash and a 3% stock to increase its attractiviness without using all flows from operations. Some that I have spoken to are comparing this REIT to the CNL Retirement REIT back in 2006. It did outstanding - not only all of the investor money back but with a 7% dividend and 40% gain on the stock after the liquidation and more.

Any feedback on this would be excellent. Several times we have "liked the story" and then gotten burned come time to re-price...

Thanks!
Sue R

aaidenlayton

Re: CNL Healthcare REIT

Post by aaidenlayton » Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:48 pm

That's good i appreciate your information.

aaidenlayton

Re: CNL Healthcare REIT

Post by aaidenlayton » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:43 am

aaidenlayton wrote:That's good i appreciate your information.