Owens Financial

Welcome! This is the place to share information on Non-Traded REITs

Owens Financial

Postby tankydog » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:19 am

now that owens financial is public are they still going to charge a management fee of 2.75%.this is a ridiculous number in the reit world?

tankydog

Re: Owens Financial

Postby tankydog » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:02 am

tankydog wrote:now that owens financial is public are they still going to charge a management fee of 2.75%.this is a ridiculous number in the reit world?

I read that owens financial(orm) has not been profitable for the last 4 years according to the s-4 files during 2009 -2012.with the additional costs of being publically traded this will lower or reduce earnings.it seems a best the company will be in the black marginally.the stock is trading around 10 but should be trading closer to 5.

tankydog

Re: Owens Financial

Postby tankydog » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:42 am

tankydog wrote:
tankydog wrote:now that owens financial is public are they still going to charge a management fee of 2.75%.this is a ridiculous number in the reit world?

I read that owens financial(orm) has not been profitable for the last 4 years according to the s-4 files during 2009 -2012.with the additional costs of being publically traded this will lower or reduce earnings.it seems a best the company will be in the black marginally.the stock is trading around 10 but should be trading closer to 5.

:roll: more sellers than buyers.looks weak.i guess some shaeholders finally found a way to some of their investment back

tankydog

Return to The Non-Traded REIT Forum