Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:21 am
- Forum: Forum Requests & Administration
- Topic: United Realty Trust Fraud and SCAM
- Replies: 3
- Views: 16071
Please add the www.http://www.unitedrealtycos.com to the main topic page so people can post about their experiences. In due course it will be a high ranking fraud board. thank you for helping the public http://www.unitedrealtytrust.com The CEO is a bad man who has been acused of fraud in dozens of l...
- Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:14 am
- Forum: The FINRA Forum
- Topic: United Realty Securities - Fraud or Scam
- Replies: 1
- Views: 9311
How can FINRA allow a broker to sell stocks of a company http://www.unitedrealtytrust.com run by Jacob frydman the master of deception http://www.unitedrealtycos.com/bio_frydman.html when the CEO Jacob Frydman takes old people and destroys their lives by stealing their life savings? FINRA , WAKE UP!...
- Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:05 am
- Forum: The Non-Traded REIT Forum
- Topic: United Realty Trust Jacob Frydman Fraud
- Replies: 11
- Views: 32542
look into the CEO before giving them money. He clearly has many issues relating to FRAUD. Jacob Frydman of http://www.urpa.com has been sued many times for fraud One lawsuit alleges that Mr. Frydman defaulted on his personal guaranty of a $12 million loan PAF Capital made to McDonald Ave. Acquisitio...
- Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:00 am
- Forum: General Non-Traded REIT Questions & Discussions
- Topic: United Realty Fraud Jacob Frydman
- Replies: 0
- Views: 8321
It is amusing to see that the SEC and FINRA lets a complete fraud take place with a public company http://www.unitedrealtytrust.com Jacob Frydman steals old peoples money, has his friends and lawyers on his independent board, then buys notes with other notes and gives it to the public in exchange fo...